Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello Kitty Cards


I took the hello kitty class from Monique Griffin (http://monkeydoodlecricut.blogspot.com/)
and long and behold my cards came out adorable! If you like these cards hop on over to Monique's blog and you can purchase the kit to make the cards. The kit comes with all the paper and accents you need along with very (fool proof) detailed instructions. They are so cute......

You need: hello kitty greetings cartridge, cricut of course and a couple of hours to spare.

2 comments:

  1. First, thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a sweet comment and to say hello. I always love it when new friends stop by.
    Second, your Hello Kitty projects are sooooo cute. When I first got Hello Kitty cart , I sat for almost 2 days making up a whole tray of all the cuts. I use them sparingly because they were a lot of work but oh so cute. I did the same thing with Mickey Mouse and that tray sits in a cherished spot. Ha ha ha...
    Have a super day.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable ... great job and new follower!

    ReplyDelete