Thursday, June 17, 2010

GO MEXICO!!!! GO USA !!!!

I am a VERY HUGE fan of soccer. That is my second love after scrapbooking LOL. My dad was a soccer coach, so I practically grew up in a soccer field rooting for my dad's team. Now I love to watch soccer and nothing more exciting than the world cup - the one and only TRUE world sport. My favorites USA of course and Mexico.

As the world cup head towards the end of the 1st round Mexico is looking pretty good with 4 points and 2nd place in its group. Uruguay will be a strong opponent but if they keep up their concentration should be able to get out of the first round as leaders. Tomorrow USA game, hopefully they will also step it up and BEAT Slovakia, need the win to pass to 2nd round. GO USA!!

1 comment:

  1. Go Mexico! Love it!! Love the penguin has Rafa Marquez #! Vamos Mexico!

    ReplyDelete