Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby Card and Word Book

Here is my first card using SVG Cuts Premium Pop-up digicart  - which is FABULOUS by the way -.

I did this to match a baby word book I am doing for a friend.

Details: Paper: My minds Eye- penny lane, SVGcuts: Mary's new pop up cards and New arrival cartridge for the front. Peachy Keen Stamps everyday faces for the sweet little baby face.  Inside sentiment was printed directly from my printer (finally figured it out). Misc: bling and sparklies.




I will post the wordbook one is completed, It still needs embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. I will be patience and wait. I'll be back..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for joining my swap :)

    QueenQuisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. iI wish I knew someone that was having a baby so I can make them something similar.

    Dissolved Girl from Swap Bot

    ReplyDelete