Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Celys Flower Card - Challenge Card

I don't participate in to many challenges, mostly because I feel my stuff is not up to par to some of the wonderful creations I see around... but I like to think I am getting there :-) This one of for one of my dear SVGcuts friend Cely. She is having this challenge on her blog using the fabulous SVGs she has created. Check out her BLOG it's full of beautiful cards, fun SVGs and lots of wonderful Carolina humor, she is one talented lady!

Here is my humble rendition of her flower card:

4 comments:

  1. Oh my...this is beautiful.....I love the colors, the dots and what a great idea for the sentiment on the center area....I see scraplifting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. know I comment already but was revisiting your files and just love how you did this and the awesome purple....I hope I have permission to scraplift.

    ReplyDelete