Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BEE-u-tiful ATC


I am getting addicted to making and receiving ATCs. I can't get enough of these little cutties.  I used the printout freebie from Mouse, paper, lovely but instead of making the card, I used all the elements for my cute little ATC. The Bee is from create a critter - I don't remember the size I used, but I think it was 2". I used black sticles on the antenea, wings and stinger to make it pop.And used pop dots on the bee.
The stamp is from My Pink Stamper's punnylicious set.  This one was headed to Modesto for swap I was in on the Swapbot website. I just started using this site and I think I like it. I mostly swap ATCs but its an easy way to find swappers and you only sign up for the ones that interest you.



Here are some adorable ATCs that I received as part of the SVGcuts ATC swap, they are soo cute. now I only need to get something were I can display all my little pieces of art.





I also made some ATC with a DIA DE MUERTOS theme, I already finished them and shipped them, but I make extras, so I need to take pics to post, they also came out very cute. My next swap themes are: Silhoutte and Patriotic. I will be working on those this weekend so I should have some more ATCs postings coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment