Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hernandez Family Collage

I just finished a Family Collage for my niece who got married last October. I wanted to do this for her wedding gift but did not have the time. We are all meeting in Lake Tahoe next week so  I wanted to have it ready for her by then. This collage is inspired by Collage Queen AMY  she is an expert at making FABULOUS collages check her blog out for some awe inspiring collages.

The deets: For the papers I used BoBunny's Olivia papers which are so bold and have really nice details. For solids I used AC cardstock. 

The font is a Fabulous font that I just LOOOVEEE is the same one I used for the Garden scrap swap below. Check out Lettering Delights Verana Alphabet, you can use the flowery vines as beautiful accents.





The last photo is the framed finished piece. Unfortunately it looks dark, I couldn't get a good picture because of all the reflections. Hope she likes it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow.....so pretty. Now if I show this to my husband he is going to wonder why I haven't done one for us. I really have no excuse...but now you have left me with lots of inspiration. I have lots of LD, but haven't had much time to use them....ok, now I need to make time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xochitl, this turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love the colors! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete