Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Name Collage: Alyssa Jade


I have been SUPER busy at work, so I have not had much time to play with my bugs. But I had been working on a couple of gifts for several babies that coming in the next few months. This was was overdue as I was supposed to gift it as a shower present, but since it took me longer than expected it turned out to be a welcome baby present LOL.

This was made for my niece, and was created using the DCWV animal crackers paper pack and the Verana Alpha from Lettering Delights. I really like the look of this alphabet and have used it quite a bit. I like the nice thick font and the really cute flower/vines that come with the Alpha. The little monkey is my own creation, I made it using the pictures from the nursery decor that she is using:



Thanks to Amy the "Collage Queen" for inspiring me, these name collages are a humble attempt to scraplift some of her creations. I am getting better at these, but she is the QUEEN!






2 comments:

  1. This is awesome...and you have given me some great ideas for the future...so now you are on file...lol I'm back teaching so I've been away but had to drop my to visit some of my fav friends.

    ReplyDelete