Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CWC Weekly Challenge - It's HOT Outside!


Welcome to another edition of CWC's weekly challenge. This week we are getting our gear ready for some fun in the sun! Although I am not a big fan of fishing my husband and son love to go and fish for hours when the weather is nice. I prefer to kayak around or sit in a shady place and read a good book. But this card is not for me so I digress......


I created the phrase using It's a Beach cartridge. I cut the same phrase 4 times with different papers and then manually cropped different parts of it to mix the different papers. The ribbon and fishy are from an old collection, I have all kinds of cute matching items for it, but for the life of me and I cannot find the designer.... sigh. I used "skittles" which are colored little plastic beads to look like water bubbles. The background papers are from Echo Park's Paradise Beach and This and That Graceful collections.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me some bloggy love!!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute. I sure do like the bright colored letters you used as the focal point.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the details and that little fishy is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so perfect together. Just the cutest card.

    ReplyDelete