Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cameo Creations Challange

Hello and Welcome to another day of inspiration over at


for todays inspiration we bring you good ol' American pride with our 4th of July Challenge.

I have been playing around with the print and cut portion of my CAMEO and I gotta say that I LOVE IT!! I had use it a bit but was very intimidated by it, but I finally decided to sit down and tackle it! And I am glad that I did because it is an AWESOME feauture, this is the reason I bought my cameo and I can't believe I hadn't really sat down and played with it. 

Well here is what I came up with:


Materials Used:

-Cameo Silhoutte for the bear (print and cut function), and basic shapes for circle and stars
-Treasure Box Designs for the bear - Patriotic Collection
- Brand new Maraschino and Midnight Blue Twine from The Twinery

Hope you can join us for this challenge!!



1 comment: