Sunday, March 20, 2011

Little Einsteins - June 1 of 4

My son loves the little einsteins cartoons and books, so I was going to make a LO using them, but could not find the characters in SVG so thanks to my wonderful (and still working ) SCAL I created my own. I did all 4 characters, but have not cut them yet since I just finished them earlier today.

Here is the first of 4: JUNE. Click HERE to download this little cutie. The other 3 friends will be coming up this week!


I didn't have to do the rocket for them because Jamie Lane already has it!! Check out her blog for the cute little rocket that compliments all these cuties.

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!!! and I just noticed your Hecho en Mexico, thanks!!!! have to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops! I see that Jamie already made the Rocket! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete