Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Purple Chilli Peppers... and a card to match

Those of you that know me, know that I am a fan of all things PURPLE.. I loooove purple specially the darker tones. One of my co-workers just bought me a purple pepper plant... (now say that 5 times!). They are this beautiful eggplant purple that is just soo cute. And since I had just happened to finish a purple card I used them as my back drop for it. Had you ever seen such a thing? I am going to try and make some pretty purple salsa and try out the heat on these babies.

Aren't they gorgeous!

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of a purple pepper plant!! Where did she buy it?? Your card is so beautiful....purple is my favorite color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of purple peppers? but purple is DH's favorite color and loves peppers, the hotter the better! Love your card Xochitl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is gorgeous and so are the peppers! Are they for REAL!!!!! I've never seen anything like that...OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I have already left a comment, but I'm still totally in awes with this pepper plant.

    ReplyDelete