Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cooking With Cricut Cartridge Showcase


Hello CWC Friends! Thank you for stopping by for another dose of inspiration. This week over at CWC  I am featuring the Cricut Alphabet Cartridge



This cartridge is full of cute and swirly designs along with a very nice and elegant alphabet. This font has become one of my favorites. This cartridge is exclusive to the New Cricut Expression 2.



For my first project I did a cute gift holder and a matching card. This cute little gift holder can also serve as a center piece for baby shower. 


For the center piece I used the Its a boy title along with the cute little baby carriage. They have titles for both boy and girl. I decided to go for boy since that is what I needed for upcoming baby shower. 



For the card I used New arrival for the onsie, but I used Cricut alphabet for the title. This cartridge has an array of very cute swirly titleS like the baby word. 



I belong to Lambda Theta Nu Sorority and I am often looking for cute Greek alphabets to use in my gifts for my sisters. Since this cartridge has such a lovely font I decided to play with it in CCR to get greek letters out of the ordinary Alphabet. For the Lambda I used an upside down V. For the Theta I used an O and welded a cute little swirly and for Nu I used used a regular N. I accented with a very cute little rose also available on this cartridge. Just because what you want is on there does not mean you can't make it.






For this card I used Melin I love you a latte svg along with the cute little cup and steam from Cricut Alphabet. I also go to use my washi tape as a little accent on the card. 



For my last card I wanted to try one of the nice doilies this cartridges has. I used the doily and welded it together for the base of the card, then cut the doily in 2 different sizes for the background. The phrase is already a design in the cartridge. 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoyed browsing through my projects. Now get those E2's out and start creating!


8 comments:

  1. Love your Lambda Card! Fiu Fiu! :D --Nini

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMgosh girl, you completely rocked this Alphabet cartridge! Your baby shower gift and onesie card are so super cute! The circle encouragement card is really neat and "I love you a latte" is beyond darling! Now your sorority card--this is just brilliant! It's hard to find Greek lettering and you have really given me some great inspiration for working with Cricut alphas to create some! Perfection! What a great showcase! Awesome job! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you girl! FABULOUS! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE your showcase. Your projects are just fabulous! I need this cartridge.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an awesome job with this showcase!! Thank you so much for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness! everything is so pretty but that baby set is a WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowowow, cuántos trabajos tan bonitossss, yo también tengo mi cricut y casi no la usooooo, debo aplicarme hehehe besos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really Like how you showcased this! So many neat ideas! I really like your sorority card!! very creative!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete