Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CWC Challenge #85: Mother's Day Gift Ideas



Welcome to another day of inspiration at Cookink with Cricut today we have some great projects to share, all perfect for surprising any special women on Mother Day.

For my project I created a cute little flower box, it was designed to be filled with flowers, but I supposed you can fill it with anything your heart desires:









I used the art philosophy cartridge for the rolled flowers. I also used Melin's scallop rolled rose and raggedy rose I added some rhinestones, feathers and fibers to accent them and VOILA!

I want to wish all my craft moms out there a Happy Mother's Day! May good bless you and your children always. Sending a special message to the wonderful lady that I call Mamí or Soco, she is the most caring and nurturing person I will ever know but best of all she is my MOHTER - Te Quiero Mucho Soco!


Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. I love the flowers, the feathers and the beautiful pearls. Gorgeous colors together and a beautiful beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous boxes, I can see many uses for these! :-)

    ReplyDelete