Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cooking with Cricut 100th Challange - Thank you MELIN!!


Welcome to today's surprise Thank You blog hop for M E L I N!!!!

If you came from Suzanne's Blog you are in the right track. If you wish to start hopping from the beginning head on over to Cooking with Cricut where you will find the line up and all the details for this special hop.

Today is a milestone for Cooking with Cricut as we celebrate our 100th Challange!! As a token of our appreciation and to show Melin how much we love her we all joined in to create a surprise thank you blog hop just for her.  Melin does an outstanding job with our teams and she is known for giving newbies like me - an opportunity to design and create under her team. I am very thankful for the opportunity and grateful to be able to work along side Melin and all the talented ladies in our team. 


For my card for Melin I used the Oval Shape lace frame and 3d bow set. I also used the image she gave out during a blog hop. I used my Dilo en Español - Muy Agradecido set for the Spanish sentiment which says Thank you in Spanish.







Thank you for stopping by and hopping, we hope you'll join us and leave a thank you message for Melin at the CWC, now head on over to Natt's Blog to keep hopping along.

Gracias!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Xochitl! And I love that you used one of Melin's digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Xochitl. Melin will love your frame and image. It really made a stunning combination.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the roses and the frame. So pretty and elegant. Love the sparkle you added too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Xochitl,
    This is just elegant in everyday! The frame is wonderful and the floral paper is beautiful. I love the addition of the gems.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness girl! What a beautiful card! I love it! Thank YOU for being a wonderful part of our team and sharing your wonderful craftiness with us! Looking forward to seeing more of your amazing talent! Big crafty hugz to you!

    Melin
    Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
    Digital Products: PaperCraftingWorld.com
    Page Kits: Page-Kits.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qu+e tarjeta tan románticaaaa amigaaaaaaa, me encantó! :)

    ReplyDelete