Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NEWS!! and a New Challenge

Welcome to September!! Boy how time flies when you are having FUN. Well the big news on my blog today is : I am still part of Melin's Design Team!!! However, since I am now using my Cameo a lot more than my cricut I am joining her Paper Crafting World side of the team!!!! I had a great run with the gals over at the Cooking with Cricut side, but I am now semi retiring my cricut and moving on to my AWESOME new cutter my CAMEO. I am seriously IN LOVE with the cameo and Melin's files are an awesome way to get more personal with it.


The new challenge for this week is a color combo inspiration:




For my inaugural showcase I did this cute little card using Melin's Qtootie Patootie and the grass and sun from the Apple Tree Set :




Materials List:
- PCW Qtootie Patootie
- PCW Apple Tree Set
- Twine in green, blue and red
- Dilo En Espanol Stamp : Feliz Dia
- Solid Cardstock and misc flowers


Isn't she the cutest? I love that you can get them in stamps and cutting files so you can create the look you want. Either way the files are so easy to use and soooo CUTE!!!!

Thanks for stopping By!! Make sure to join us in this week challenge.




5 comments:

  1. Super hermosa monita!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cheery card! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! Look forward to sharing creativeness with You - ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so much fun. I think I'm jealous - I want to be able to use cutfiles!! Maybe on my Christmas wishlist. I love your project and look forward to your PCW posts.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love thes images from PCW! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete