Friday, September 21, 2012

Paper Crafting World: Digi Desserts Fridaze


TGIF!!!! Fridays just got even better, why? Because is Digi Desserts Fridaze at Paper Crafting World!!!!

What is Digi Desserts Fridaze? It's your change to check out some of Melin's awesome digital stamps. Every Friday over at  Paper Crafting World the design teams from PCW and CWC will show off some of Melin's digital goodies. As a thank you for joining us Melin will be giving out a FREE digital stamp for you try out. 

Now if you are a novice (like me) or a total pro at coloring digital stamps, these stamps are PERFECT. Each of Melin's digital files comes with a pre-colored imaged and also a line art image that you can color to your hearts content!! Isn't she awesome!!!!!! 

For today's Fridaze .... she has a beautiful Apple digi:





This image is already pre-colored so all I had to do was to design around it, and the image itself is the center of attention. Isn't if pretty? 

Make sure to stop on over by Paper Crafting World and get your free stamp. Don't forget to come on back and show us what you did with your freebie.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Besos,




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Your paper and ribbon are perfect to set the image off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I love the papers/colors you used.



    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm numbers 109 & 237.

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stupid...I missed this one too....how greattttttttt! I love to do apple projects during this time of year. Thank you for sharing. Next time, just hit me in the head if I miss a posting...I'll try to do better. Life sometimes just gets in the way. I know you know that with a child under tow....lol

    ReplyDelete