Friday, September 28, 2012

PCW: Digi Desserts Fridaze

Welcome to this weeks edition of Digi Desserts Fidaze at Paper Crafting World!!!
Fridays not only do you get to see some wonderful projects from the design team, but you also get a free treat for stopping by. So if you have not stopped by PCW head on over and check out all the projects, and while there snag this cute freebie from Melin:


For my digi creation today I am using the cute little Chubby Bear as Bee from Melin's PCW:


Isn't he adorable~!!!! I lobe the chubby little face and cute little bees. An this matches the freebie that Melin is giving out today.For this card I used paper from Echo Park's Sweet collection for the background and solid card stock in orange and black for the mat and card base. I used ribbon and flowers to accent the card and stickles on the wings and flowers to make them sparkly!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Besos,



2 comments:

  1. Cheerful card - perfect honeycomb background! ;-}
    Lynden
    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I missed this...it's adorable...I'll have to go check this site. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete