Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gracias en Grande

Today is the last day of new releases over at :


Today we bring you a must have for all stampers, this type of sentiment is the one I tend to use the most as there is always plenty of opportunity to say GRACIAS to some you know. This mini set has the word GRACIAS is a BIG font - 3/4" x 4" and it includes several sentiments to personalize what you are giving thanks for. For my card today I used just the GRACIAS stamp:








The little kitty stamp is something I made last week at the Sacramento scrapbook expo. I've had my noir markers for months but haven't really practiced coloring as I am intimidated by the whole blending thing. Last Friday I did a make and take that showed me a few tricks for blending and coloring. This was the result of it. I think I did pretty good considering it was my first time!! 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join us tomorrow for our release blog hop and some fabulous prizes. 

Besos!!





1 comment:

  1. Darling card and love all the little details you added. Definitely the perfect "go to" card to save thank you. The GRACIAS looks like it was cut out...Boy, you're good

    ReplyDelete