Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PCW Challenge: Anything Goes/Stash

Welcome to another week of challenges over at


this week we have an easy to follow challenge, because this week ANYTHING GOES as long as you use something from your stash. I love this kind of challenges because it makes me look through my stuff and check out places I haven't seen in a while to try and find stuff that I didn't know I had LOL

For this week's challenge I used Melin's Stinking Cute Skunk in Flower Pot digital stamp. You can choose it pre-colored or just as line art and color it yourself. I have had my Spectrum Noir markers but have not used them very much so got them out and gave them a try and this is what I came up with :





All of the paper used, (except for the card base) came from my "scraps" stash. I was able to find paper that matched perfectly with the color I had chosen for the stamp. The little buttons and ribbon I have also had in my stash for a while so this was a perfect opportunity. 

As you can see in the close up of my image I am still working on the blending and I get a little bit of bleed through but over all I think it came out cute, specially since that little stinker is sooo cute to begin with!!!

Materials Used:
-Misc solid color cardstock
-Bo Bunny purple dotted paper
- Dilo En Español Sentiment stamp



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project!!


Besos!!!



2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!!! LVOE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, stinkin' cute. Yup, I do the same thing and find things I forgot about and then I want to add to the "want to do list" all over again. It's a vicious circle....haha Gosh, this looks a little like die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete