Friday, November 2, 2012

Reto De Noviembre: Reto Gaby

Welcome to another challenge over at 


this month's challenge is brought to you by the very talented Gaby from Gaby Creates and its a color challange using the following for inspiration:



I created a card using a Silhoutte card pattern and my New Queremos Pastel Stamp Set:







the sentiment "Me dijo un pajarito que hoy cumples años" means : a little birdie told me its your birthday. I used the new Carta Bella Traditions and solid cardstock to match the challange colors. 

This challenge is perfect for autumn and thanksgiving project..... so get inspired, get your craft on and 
JOIN US!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Besos!!!




1 comment:

  1. Oh My Word.....how pretty....I love it...what Silhouette file is this? You're holding out! Soooo pretty! I begging you now....get a subscription link. You are on my sidebar but I'm still missing your postings. I'm having a fun time looking though....haha

    ReplyDelete